We are delighted to announce the launch of the official UniSlim app.
In this year’s The Apprentice on TV3, Bill Cullen and UniSlim set Team Zest and Team Spirit the task (with KCO’s help of course) to develop a UniSlim App to help Ireland get in shape for Christmas . . . unfortunately their attempt did not quite hit the mark and KCO were charged with the challenge to develop a fun and interactive App that would inspire UniSlim members to ‘Get in Shape’.
We decided to approach the App from two angles:
- As a useful resource for users looking to get in shape and live a healthier lifestyle with features such as a My Nearest Class, 7-Day ‘Shape Up’ Plan, Exercise Plan and UniSlim Plan Tracker,
- As an enjoyable and social interaction with elements like our Before & After photo booth and Dish Spotter.
The result is a jam-packed App full of features that would normally only appear as a stand alone app.
- Shape-Up Plan (fixed 7-day plan)
- Dish Spotter (view and add great and healthy restaurant dishes)
- WalkIT (walking challenge to get fitter and more active over an eight-week period)
- Before & After
- Inspirational Stories (from other UniSlim members)
- My Nearest Class
- TrackIT (efficiently track your daily food consumption and record your daily intake of food groups)
The iPhone app can be accessed by clicking the link below:
A selection of iPhone apps we recently developed:
If you would like any more information please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 6716650
There are four times as many mobile phones sold as PCs. That's 1.3 billion people who can and will access the internet via their mobile phones.
KCO can develop engaging banner adverts specific to the needs of your business and target market.
Email newsletters provide you with an effective, cost efficient and direct communication channel with your customers.